DISABLED DIVERS-IAHD ADAPTIVE SCUBA PROGRAMS
Sharing the magic of the underwater world with all! The International Association for Handicapped Divers (IAHD) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to sharing the magic of the underwater world with as many people as possible by offering adaptive scuba training. Diversity Diving has an amazing instructor on staff to assist, train, certify, and fun dive with individuals needing extra attention.
IAHD Divers Have Overcome:
• Emotional/Social/Trust Issues
• Movement Disorders
• Birth Defects
• Spinal Injuries
IAHD Divers Receive:
• Safe and effective training conducted by credentialed experts in adaptive scuba; participants who successfully complete the programs become certified divers
• An unmatched opportunity to set aside burdens and limitations using the freedom and adventure of scuba’s aquatic environment
• Discovery of new places, new personal achievements, and new friends sharing the dive experience
• Membership in an international network of adaptive scuba buddies, instructors and training centers
Classes run year-round, taught in heated pools. Students learn from expert, IAHD certified instructors who love to share the magic of scuba in a nurturing, non-competitive environment. All the required equipment is provided at no cost! Training for support divers, family members and private instruction can also be arranged.